Dessert place : Comme à Lisbonne

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My friend from uni recommended this place in the Marais area to me, saying that this was the best Portuguese tart place in Paris. She had been to Portugal where she tasted the authentic, and having been hooked on them, she searched all around Paris to find the same goût.. apparently this is the place !

A few days afterwards I saw several good critics on this place from other sources around the web. I took the chance to visit, and I was surprised to find that I had already passed this place before ! There is a cool but weird bar on the left where I had had beer with a friend, and on the right is a gelateria that looks really yummy. Comme à Lisbonne is a tiny place that only sells these pastéis de nata. They are wonderful; creamy, warm, sweet.. 2€ a piece. 


He was nice enough to smile for the camera :) Thank you !


They actually do sell a small selection of other Portuguese products as well.



On the way to taste my first Portuguese pastries..


Yum !


Comme à Lisbonne
37, rue du Roi de Sicile
75004 Paris
www.commealisbonne.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe