La Cigale French market

Sunday, January 29, 2012

French market day! This is one of the few markets open on Sundays, and lucky for me that they do, because since I work Saturdays, I miss everything. Plus, this is one of my favourite markets because... it's French (European)?!

Brunch today was Tartiflette I didn't get to have in France because I couldn't find them in the Christmas markets in Paris on time,
and, of course, Paella, that yummy Spanish seafood rice, because it's just so nice.

Bought ourselves macarons and a baguette to take home/eat on the way. Can you see the stick bread poking out of my bag at the end?
Auckland is windy and grey at the moment. Hope the weather improves soon!

La Cigale
69 St Georges Bay Road
Parnell
Auckland
La Cigale Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe