Brunch place: Shaky Isles

Saturday, May 19, 2012

This morning I got up early to have brunch at this place in Britomart, downtown Auckland.
The weather for once was pretty nice, though with minute drizzles from time to time.
This was my first time visiting the cool place, and I was excited.
They have a lively atmosphere and sell Fairtrade coffee.
The decor is light and cool and spacious.
It's called Shaky Isles. I took along my vintage film camera.
My open sandwich had the biggest mushrooms ever, with chipotle sauce hidden somewhere down the bottom. I got my affogato I had wanted all week long.
Good bye, but see you again soon! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe