Coffee place: Stark's

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Love their quirkly decor, the clawed feet down the bottom, the hat lights above.
They have one of the best hot chocolates in town, my friends say. 
I say that Stark's has one of the best bargain for money almond croissants. They are massive!!
The cabinet food is just as yum, too, and a bit unusual - I had a chickpea roll the other day for lunch. Miam!
One of the first cocktails I had was at Stark's, during my first year at uni, just after I turned 18 - oh, the bittersweet experience, and taste, of a Martini - with a chocolate at the bottom as a reward, haha.

Stark's
Civic Theatre
269-273 Queen Street
Auckland Central
Stark's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe