Hot and cold :(

Monday, July 29, 2013

It's too hot. Now it's too cold. There's something banging from inside my forehead, something just above my left eyebrow that wants to get out; I want it to get gone. I can't think. I don't feel too good, not hungry but wanting to eat, but too full, I think I'm going to get sick... 

Oh, oh, not such a fab day today. 

However, it did get better. Thankfully. I finally got my work phone fixed, and then I was listening to a music clip posted up by a friend - clap along if you feel like a room without a roof - then I was having a mini kareoke session all by myself - happy, happy, yea, yea~

For dinner I had a blue cheese tortilla pizza, and Mum made me drink a cup of freshly squeezed lemon tea with a huge dollop of Manuka honey. I am feeling so much better now!

I love all sorts of cheese, except for maybe Roquefort. It's probably the only cheese I have found too strong. It's not that I don't like blue cheese. On the contrary, I love my Gorgonzola pizza drizzled with sweet honey. Yum!! Gruyère, comté, chèvre... I miss France... and my French family who taught me about all these lovely types of cheese...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe