Weekend wrap

Monday, July 08, 2013

Hope you guys had a good weekend, and are getting by alright on the first day of another week. I just realised today that I have just over ten days until I pack my Auckland life for (almost) good! Wow! As a result I have been eating out a lot catching up and saying goodbye with friends. Rather, see you laters, because who know when and where our paths shall meet in the future.
Apart from all the eat and chat marathons, I have also been spending a lot of time in front of my old, old, laptop, trying to get my freelance project under way as much as possible. As such I can't share it with you guys yet, but soon, fingers crossed!! 

More news to follow.. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe