You smell

Friday, August 29, 2014

Each city and person has a distinct smell and/or colour. The more affect it or he or she has had on me, the sharper the said smell/colour.

From time to time it attacks me in hits of nostalgia. The crisp misty winter mornings of Angoulin, the music I used to listen to in Toronto and Montreal, the perfume that you used to wear.

Bordeaux is still too fresh for me to have a particular smell, yet. I wonder what traces of you will be left lingering on me after this year, Bordeaux.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe