Frozen in pain

Wednesday, September 03, 2014

I think I'm breathing too hard. I'm typing too loudly. Trying to ignore it with loud music connected to each ear, because the music helps me to not think too much about the excruciatingly painful lower back pain today. It started about a month ago, lifting a heavy luggage on a very chilly evening, and while visits to the chiropractor's had been miraculous, I haven't been able to continue for long enough, and so here it is back again. It hurts too move. I'm crippled. Exercise actually made it worse, so what am I to do? Does anyone know a good chiro/osteo in Bordeaux? Aiiie..

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe