A burger or a bubble bath?

Friday, October 10, 2014

I'm cooped up inside this week because of the chilly wet weather outside. Last night I started craving for a hot gourmet burger, with meaty sauce oozing out of the local made-in-France beef pattie and some seriously good smelly cheese. I don't even know why I get occasional burger cravings, I know it's going to be messy with the inners falling out the other end; my mouth is never big enough. My housemate J says I'm like a pregnant woman all the time, jumping from one craving to another. But... it's so cold outside! While it may be one of the top burger places in Bordeaux (I had a specific place in mind, see), is it worth the long walk and back?

Burger, or... bubble bath?

It was the last night of having the apartment to myself - J was out of town for work. Shouldn't I make the most of the alone time, run a hot bath, enjoy some time away from the computer screen, maybe read a bit?

... I think that's a better plan.

But you know what? I just need to finish this one little thing on the laptop. Oh, but why isn't it working? Grrr... Then two-three hours pass, too late for a bathtime. Drats. No burgers and no baths.

Maybe tonight. J, do you feel like burgers? with beer?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe