Groggy soft leaden stuffed doll

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My head feels heavy and I have trouble opening my eyes. My head's silent command rings somewhere just above my eyes but they cannot execute the order properly. 


I feel downright groggy. 

Someone calls me from outside the door. All I can mange is a rough grunt. I feel like a stuffed doll, a soft toy slouched high on the bed. Not quite sitting, not quite lying. I struggle to pull up the duvet over my soft leaden body. They come up black. 

That's weird. My duvets are always white. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe