Wet weather, indoor exercises

Sunday, November 16, 2014


..It has been pouring in Bordeaux, torrential as ever. This (the photo above) seems like a distant dream. Will I ever get to try my new bike?

Due to an aching back - which seems to worsen with the wet weather - I've been to see a physio this week. The massage seemed to have helped, but then not so much because I've been dancing a lot this weekend. African dance followed by salsa dancing. 

Foolish, perhaps?

I really need some exercise back in my life, though. Having promised to run around Paris with a friend soon, who is preparing for a semi marathon next year, even more so!

What exercises do you at home, indoors? I'm loving the squats right now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe