Merci 2014!

Friday, December 19, 2014


I know it's pretty early, but I am leaving to spend Christmas with my French 'family' today, so I thought it'd be a good time to share a bit of what my 2014 had been like. It's been hard to choose the photos like this - and if I was to include the last two weeks, it would surely have been an almost impossible task.

I've lived in three different countries this year, travelled to a couple more, and that comes to a total of 'heaps of cities, foods, and friends'. I'm fine with that :)

Can't wait for what the rest of the year has in store for me, and what the new year will bring my way. Bring it on!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Life

“When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
- Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist -

About Food

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.”
- Virginia Woolf, A Room of One's Own -


About Dreams

“Savoir, penser, rêver. Tout est là.”
- Victor Hugo -

Subscribe